Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wacked Out Wednesday

So anyway here it is the middle of the week and all I have been able to do thus far is whine. When really I would have to say I am the most truly blessed person I know. I have 3 really intelligent beautiful girls who are really good kids. I have a job so I can put food on the table and have heat for the cold. I dont have beggars for kids they dont always just have to have something because someone else does. We are all healthy for the most part a lil fluffy in other parts but healthy non-the less... I am going on vacation with my wonderful parents in March to see my sister and my "other sister" and all those kiddos so thats kool. And to top it off while I work I dont have to hire a baby sitter cuz my awesome mommy babysits for free!!
Gotta Love IT!!

1 comment:

  1. you are truly blessed.
    ;-) especially getting to see you sister in March

    ReplyDelete